Adding a second remote

Reaction score
After losing my first P3 professional, I bought a second one. With that said the first P3P's remote came with a built in range extender (Drone World).

My question is, is there anyway I can sync my old remote to connect with my new drone. I would like to utilize the range extender that came with my first drone?

Any assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated thank you.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451155131.799266.jpg

Reactions: tobeallque
On a side note, How do you like the extender? I was looking on their web site, mention does not void warranty. Interesting.

Interesting that you mention that. To make a long story short, I am awaiting to hear from DJI to hear if the extender voids any responsibility from drone world. This is my second P3P, I just lost (never to be found again) my first P3P, and when PayPal (after drone world ignored my emails and calls), contacted drone world, a rep from DW told them "he should have gotten insurance. Therefore, I submitted flight records, data and video to DJI to show that it was not human error and they I simply "LOST SIGNAL".

I talked with a friend who will represent me and if DJI puts in writing that the extender put on my DW was not authorized, PayPal will give me my money back.

I'm just hoping that DW keeps ignoring my emails and calls, to eventually make my case better.

Hope that answers your question.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1