Add-ons and mods

Reaction score
I have a phantom 2 with gimbal, gopro and fpv. Just wondering what other mods there are that I might be interested in. I like the retractable landing gears but I have a case they won't fit in so I'm not worried about them. Has anyone tried the triple blade colapsable carbon fibre blades? If so what are the pros and cons?

Dyeing props is always good... there's a forum topic about it, some cool stuff there. There is a GPS mod, which I will be doing soon, swapping out the GPS module for a stronger one. I've heard mixed reviews about carbon fiber blades, but I know nothing about the triple blade collapsible ones.

I have a phantom 2 with gimbal, gopro and fpv. Just wondering what other mods there are that I might be interested in. I like the retractable landing gears but I have a case they won't fit in so I'm not worried about them. Has anyone tried the triple blade colapsable carbon fibre blades? If so what are the pros and cons?

Triple blade folderables - DO NOT USE. Use original DJI props if you can.
Pros:
- faster launch
- easy to pack
- fold when obstructed (doesn't get damaged easy)

Cons:
- shorter flight times as they heavier
- nuts need inspection before flight (too loose and you will loose a prop, and too tight and they wont self balance).

Ive only had my P2Z a couple of weeks but I've fitted the 4mm gps. Carbon props (from dgi) Flytrex data logger, 14dbi patch and fatshark on the FPV. Just waiting for the circular wireless SPW58 and a FPLR 2.4 spherical helix and antenna tails to finish my set up

Ive only had my P2Z a couple of weeks but I've fitted the 4mm gps. Carbon props (from dgi) Flytrex data logger, 14dbi patch and fatshark on the FPV. Just waiting for the circular wireless SPW58 and a FPLR 2.4 spherical helix and antenna tails to finish my set up

Was thinking about getting the Flytrex, just might... I have a 13dBi patch and FatShark on my monitor, and I do have the SPW58, I like it, works well, and it's short enough to point it down and not have it hit the ground... lol...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1