Add Audio to Video

Reaction score
Curious as to which software is best and easiest for adding audio to the video. I tried the iMovie app. from Apple for the iPhone and find it to be more complex than I prefer. Could use some suggestions.

If you have a Mac try Videopad Video Editor Free in the app store. I installed it on my Macbook Pro and can do basic editting and add music super easily, and its free.

I transfer all recordings to PC and use Movie Maker ... easy peasy. And using a full screen / keyboard / mouse makes it more easy.

Nigel

Same here, a PC and use Movie Maker.

If you have a Mac try Videopad Video Editor Free in the app store. I installed it on my Macbook Pro and can do basic editting and add music super easily, and its free.
Got it. Seems like I will really like this, and it's free.

I transfer all recordings to PC and use Movie Maker ... easy peasy. And using a full screen / keyboard / mouse makes it more easy.

Nigel
I checked Movie Maker and it seems to be good and easy. Downside is that it is not free like Videopad.

I checked Movie Maker and it seems to be good and easy. Downside is that it is not free like Videopad.
Movie Maker is free, I downloaded it shortly after getting my Phantom, I didn't pay anything for it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

For the first 5 Flights I was using Wondershare video editor.. then I realized that the videos were not playing nice and smoothe. The quality was not as good as the raw file. So after looking at some reviews I found Cyberlink Powerdirector. Now when I add music to my videos the finish product has the same great smoothe playing video.

I have windows, but there is no movie maker. Are there any alternatives? I am not a pro with computers, so I don't need anything professional. Just to add some background music to a video.

I have windows, but there is no movie maker. Are there any alternatives? I am not a pro with computers, so I don't need anything professional. Just to add some background music to a video.
Have you heard about movavi? I personally found out about it just 2 months ago when I was googling how to add audio to video (yeah, I know, the question is too easy, but anyway I'm a beginner in all of that). So I came across this article. And what can I say, I find it very easy to use and it has all the tools a beginner needs.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31