Active Trak

Reaction score
When I use this feature, the camera follows the subject but the Phantom 4 will NOT move. It just hovers in place and rotates until the subject is out of frame.

You need to click "GO" to make your Phantom start following the subject.

Untitled.png

Wow. On mine, "GO" definitely does NOT show up. Only "OK". GO shows up on TapFly though. After you told me this, I hit ok after selecting the subject (a car at a stop sign from 75 feet) and it worked! ONCE. Tried the same thing with a person and it did NOT. Just hovered. Gotta be something I'm doing wrong I guess. I really appreciate the help.

Is it possible that it did not lock onto the person?

No. The box turned green and it said OK. Like I said , the camera follows the person and the drone even rotates to do so but it doesn't move forward after the person.

What happens after you click "OK"?

Nothing, it just rotates to follow the subject, does not follow. It did work once though with a car.

It's frustrating because every video I watch, it does say "GO". Mine does not. Could it be the phone (Samsung S5) I'm using? The DJI GO app is up to date (except I did not upgrade a day ago until I know the latest is ok).

The device shouldn't affect the functionality of that feature. Got a different device you can try it on?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31