Active Braking Fear

Reaction score
Confession - Active braking scares the life out of me! I know I can tone it down but I just wanted to understand if my fear is irrational. I can't really pinpoint why it worries me, probably the aggressiveness of it. I makes sure my props are tight before flight of course but wondered if there were any other considerations.

I lowered the active braking to stress less the shell and usually I flight in Atti mode that's more gentle than the GPS mode

You could also just ease off of the throttle as your Phantom is coming to a stop. Both will give you the same result.

That may be one of the reasons the P4s no longer use the so-called self-tightening props. I can't imagine the P4 would have the stress crack problem that the P3s had. Time will tell.

You could also just ease off of the throttle as your Phantom is coming to a stop. Both will give you the same result.
This is what I try to do but it feels like the middle of the sticks aren't very sensitive - I believe I need to change the attitude adjustment to make it more sesnitive

This is what I try to do but it feels like the middle of the sticks aren't very sensitive - I believe I need to change the attitude adjustment to make it more sesnitive
Sorry that should have been a question....Do I need to change the attitude adjustment to make it more sensitive

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj