Active Airport DRONE shots.

A lovely combination of drone shots and footage taken from various cameras either hand held or clamped in/on various planes 'copters. The series that I like best is the view of the plane looping - with the horizon/sky rolling round. Good job that my breakfast had settled down ;) The choice of music also was first class!

A lovely combination of drone shots and footage taken from various cameras either hand held or clamped in/on various planes 'copters. The series that I like best is the view of the plane looping - with the horizon/sky rolling round. Good job that my breakfast had settled down ;) The choice of music also was first class!

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for watching, multiple cameras used for each shot. I personally was sitting in the back of that stunt plane while it was pulling 6G definitely a thrill ride

Very well done :)

Greatly appreciate the feedback, months of planning for a 1:30 video glad you enjoyed!
Your planning and background work came together to make a sharp and very well made production. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20