Activation of p3s how to connect

Reaction score
I,m at: "connect aircraft before activation, make sure p3c aircraft is connected". I'm at the first time that u might activate and the screen title is " Confirm you activated account."
I just want to activate my account first and then start motor s.

I,m at: "connect aircraft before activation, make sure p3c aircraft is connected". I'm at the first time that u might activate and the screen title is " Confirm you activated account."
I just want to activate my account first and then start motor s.
Have you activated your account? You will have to do that before you start the motors.

Thanks. My point exactly. I am in the process of trying to activate my account. This is 1st x I've gotten this far along. I see "confirm your activated account "and then it tells me to connect the aircraft t... make sure the pc3 aircraft is connected. " Connected To What?

Thanks. My point exactly. I am in the process of trying to activate my account. This is 1st x I've gotten this far along. I see "confirm your activated account "and then it tells me to connect the aircraft t... make sure the pc3 aircraft is connected. " Connected To What?
Controller on-- App running and Battery on in the copter in that order. Before you do any of this take the props off-- just for safety-- after you have activated your account and are ready to fly you can shut it down and put the props one and restart every thing.

Thanks BobMyers. I played w email activation buttons. and finally got Gs5 Andrd to activate p3s after few weeks. I got a camera view , yippe, a hurdle over. then it best exploring and accid hit photo menu HDR button and it bugged. I now can try to d/l latest firmware to r/c, aircraft and battery, right?

Thanks BobMyers. I played w email activation buttons. and finally got Gs5 Andrd to activate p3s after few weeks. I got a camera view , yippe, a hurdle over. then it best exploring and accid hit photo menu HDR button and it bugged. I now can try to d/l latest firmware to r/c, aircraft and battery, right?
Yes, make sure you follow the FW upgrade instructions to the letter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20