Acer A1-840FHD works legit so far, but...... Is this normal? Tablet questions

Reaction score
The First time I downloaded dji go it started it up and then it disconnected, but it worked right after that. Seems slightly laggy, but it's barely noticeable. Is it normal that it's a little laggy when it first connects like there's a semi black screen merging onto the main screen for about a second? Also ,when I flew it, the GPS disconnected and reconnected about twice. Is this normal? Although the screen is bigger, it seems like there was a lot of noise when it recorded a video at night. Is this because of the tablet? This is my first time actually flying on an android tablet with GPS but no internet, so any experienced help is appreciated. Any tips as to android tablet flying? Other than those slight possible issues, this thing is legit for $60.

Sent from my A1-840FHD using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
It depends on your area. I live in an urban place full of WiFi... Video streams can get choppy and pixilated and that's flying in a park.... However... Took it to a place with enthusiasm of fields and flew about a mile and a half with smooth video transmission. Also what phantom are you flying. The standard is based in WiFi so signal was bad for me every time. But I got the advanced that uses light bridge and it made a lot of difference. Tell us what phantom your flying and the area you fly in (urban or open field) and we can narrow it down for you even more :)

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

P3p... sorry, totally forgot to mention it. I switched from an Iphone to a android tablet because of the size, so this is the first time experieincing noise at night, or that iphone 6 screen was just too small for me to notice in the first place. As far as the Gps signal losing connection for a second or two, it seems like it's tied with the firmware according to some thread I read on the official dji forum.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj