Accessories

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just interested to know what accessories you have fitted, if any to your p3!

Aftermarket gimble guard, landing gear, lens covers etc?

gimble guard windsurfer and led lights

just led strip from bgm like to fly at night helps a lot plus looks awesome

I like to see that

I got prop guards but haven't used them and I hand catch mine on landing

Seems like a bad idea to put the battery directly on top of the P3's GPS receiver?
Wow, never thought about that. Boy am I dumb. Back to Amazon it goes. Thanks for opening my eyes. Big dummy I am.
I'm bummed out now. Thought it was pretty cool. Now it's back to shopping for lights.

Wow, never thought about that. Boy am I dumb. Back to Amazon it goes. Thanks for opening my eyes. Big dummy I am.
I'm bummed out now. Thought it was pretty cool. Now it's back to shopping for lights.

Don't jump the gun. Just relocate it. Get creative

Here is a pic of the Polarpro light system, it looks great
1d62fc2732fb5e73dd4438c911a0dd8f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't jump the gun. Just relocate it. Get creative
I was thinking the same thing about location on top of the GPS receiver. Maybe splice in a couple longer wires to allow the battery to be moved back toward the back of the bird? I'm guessing a pretty lightweight battery pack, so probably won't hurt the balance too much.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wouldn't freak out about the GPS. Try a simple test, put on the lights see how many sats it connects too. Then go up about 200 ft and check again. Polar Pro makes pretty good accessories. I own several of their products. Never thought of lights. I like the snap on snap off idea. It looks easy like the rest of their products.

mydronelights.com they have some cool lights

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20