Access flight data for a lost P3

Reaction score
Was flying my P3 around the building under construction when it lost signal and that was the last I've seen my P3. No return home function was initiated which it always did in similar situations before. Never regained signal. I went looking at the construction site went up to the 40 some floors of unfinished building (no security at all) - no trace of it. Nothing on the ground around the building. I was a good distance away from the building and had good video up to the point when signal was lost. There were no issues during the course of the flight up to loosing signal. My question is it possible to recover flight info if I never found the P3? Any way to find out if it crashed? Can I expect anything from DJI (an explanation) or is that a lost cause? Thank you.

You can upload your TXT flight log here. It will only show data up to the point where the signal was lost. If you need help deciphering it, post a link back here so we can see your log.

You can upload your TXT flight log here. It will only show data up to the point where the signal was lost. If you need help deciphering it, post a link back here so we can see your log.
Thing is I can access the flight record in the DJI Go app on my phone but there is no file generated for it in the memory. I have log files for 4 previous flights but not the last one. How do I get that last one?

If DJI GO did not save the flight log (which would be odd), then there is no way to retrieve it.

My question is it possible to recover flight info if I never found the P3? Any way to find out if it crashed? Can I expect anything from DJI (an explanation) or is that a lost cause? Thank you.
If you can't give DJI anything more than an I-lost-my-drone story, they aren't going to be able to help.
If you have a flight record showing in the app for this flight, the flight data must be in there somewhere.
If you are using an Android phone or tablet, the flight records are in Internal Storage/DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord
They are all txt files and the file name includes the date.

Thing is I can access the flight record in the DJI Go app on my phone but there is no file generated for it in the memory. I have log files for 4 previous flights but not the last one. How do I get that last one?
Was this flown with the same mobile device. In the DJI-Go app, re-sync to the cloud, it may show up.
Also on flight screen look for different identities, I have four, not by choice.
What are using for a device?

If you can't give DJI anything more than an I-lost-my-drone story, they aren't going to be able to help.
If you have a flight record showing in the app for this flight, the flight data must be in there somewhere.
If you are using an Android phone or tablet, the flight records are in Internal Storage/DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord
They are all txt files and the file name includes the date.
Can the flight log be turned off?
I thought I had missing in the past.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj