AC or battery Firmware? (Resolved)

Reaction score
So I noticed with my 2 DJI batteries and 1 Powerextra battery, that 1 of the DJI's always asks for a firmware upgrade when inserted in the AC. The PowerExtra and other DJI battery seems to be updated and this occurs from my iPhone or iPad when I launch the DJIGO app and it connects in the flight screen. But the battery that "needs" the firmware update was flown today, so I am waiting on the charge process, before I attempt.

Is this normal, that the last time I did a firmware update, that 2 batteries got it, but 1 did not?

Be sure you left the .bin file in the sd card root directory. If not then the battery wont be updated.

Ah ok, I updated the AC the other day, did some sample pics and then re-formatted the card before I put that battery in. My battery is up to 80% now, so should have enough power to update and bring it down to 60% for storage charge.

Starting the process now.

Ok, the update process seemed to work. I was not aware that you should leave the firmware file in the sd card root directory, so that it may migrate to other batteries. That's a good to know. Thanks for your help Stuka75.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr