Absurd use of Mavic Pro in Bad Boys for Life 3.

Reaction score
I was watching bad boys for life in the theaters and thought the use of a mavic pro was ridiculous and silly. In one seen they flew the drone like 10ft from some bad guys, and watched them with what looked like infrared. And somehow they didn’t notice. Yet in other seens it sounded like a actully mavic. I think something like a FPV drone would be better for a spy seen.

It’s the perception people have of drones spying on them. People believe they can be close to you or look through your windows, but we know how loud they are.

I was watching bad boys for life in the theaters and thought the use of a mavic pro was ridiculous and silly. In one seen they flew the drone like 10ft from some bad guys, and watched them with what looked like infrared. And somehow they didn’t notice. Yet in other seens it sounded like a actully mavic. I think something like a FPV drone would be better for a spy seen.

It’s a real drone the DJI Enterprise has zoom, heat signature location for search and rescue, spot lights and loud speakers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj