About ready to post a video showing me destroying my P3 pro

Reaction score
About 2.5 years ago I purchased my p3 pro. logged about an hour of flight time then put it away. Just recently pulled it back out and wanted to use it. Got funny warnings about software updates so I updated the Go app, controller and FW on the bird. FW crashed after 15 minutes along with steady beeps. Now it's a brick. Roll back of FW doesn't seem to work. Will not calibrate compass. Get warning on app of "No image transmission signal". Only thing I can do is move the gimbal using the remote. No camera display on either an Ipad mini or galaxy note tab. Repair service in NYC told me to use Assistant 2 to tether bird and update that way. Program doesn't even recognize the A/C. When I purchased this thing I also bought a second charger, 2 extra batteries, a set of ND filters, and a hard case. (which is was stored in, in the back of a closet. Sorry for the long rant, but it's been 4 days of utter frustration.

Repair service in NYC told me to use Assistant 2 to tether bird and update that way.
That won't work since the DJI Assistant 2 application is not compatible with the P3P.

Try reinstalling the firmware by following these instructions exactly.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
You should update the P3S firmware using DJI GO like this.

About 2.5 years ago I purchased my p3 pro. logged about an hour of flight time then put it away. Just recently pulled it back out and wanted to use it. Got funny warnings about software updates so I updated the Go app, controller and FW on the bird. FW crashed after 15 minutes along with steady beeps. Now it's a brick. Roll back of FW doesn't seem to work. Will not calibrate compass. Get warning on app of "No image transmission signal". Only thing I can do is move the gimbal using the remote. No camera display on either an Ipad mini or galaxy note tab. Repair service in NYC told me to use Assistant 2 to tether bird and update that way. Program doesn't even recognize the A/C. When I purchased this thing I also bought a second charger, 2 extra batteries, a set of ND filters, and a hard case. (which is was stored in, in the back of a closet. Sorry for the long rant, but it's been 4 days of utter frustration.
No image transmission signal - P3P

That won't work since the DJI Assistant 2 application is not compatible with the P3P.

This is technically true. But - the Assistant app can communicate with Ph3 Flight Controller. It just refuses to acknowledge that the FC is connected. Though with a little push, it can be persuaded to show P3 in its main screen. After all, it has many interesting command line parameters...

But we're getting into 'hacking' territory, so I'll stop here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers