About DJI GO app video feed

Reaction score
Is there any way to change the Channel of video feed manually from auto? Just thinking because in the "HD" menu there is no such option for changing Channel or anything else ralated to the matter, just the indication on Channels interfearance and which Channel is currently in use.

Not sure what app you are running but in the GO4 app you can select custom channel. Power and connect everything up, go into:
General settings
Scroll down and select HD
You should see the option of either Auto or Custom
Select custom and pick a clean channel
You need to be powered on to see and save these settings.

Hey, thanks for the reply!
In detail, yes I'm using dji go 4 and phantom 4
So there should be settings for the video feed, good to know because this is what I can see currently on image transmission settings

Attachments

• IMG_20170724_114440_01.jpg
    IMG_20170724_114440_01.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 269
Hey, thanks for the reply!
In detail, yes I'm using dji go 4 and phantom 4
So there should be settings for the video feed, good to know because this is what I can see currently on image transmission settings
I'm running the same set up, looking at the screen shot suggests not everything is powered up. The channel selection is for the control signal and you should also see your bit rate selection directly below the channel settings. I'm running latest iOS firmware and app.

Sorry for the bad image, but I had all powered up, but I got it fixed! After messing up with the language/regional settings on my shield K1, I changed the language on my tablet to English US and the settings popped up right after that, it seems that the settings are regional locked to device language or something like that, but the by changing the tablets language seems like it fixed the whole thing :)
Thanks for the replys tevek :)

Reactions: jr257944
Sorry for the bad image, but I had all powered up, but I got it fixed! After messing up with the language/regional settings on my shield K1, I changed the language on my tablet to English US and the settings popped up right after that, it seems that the settings are regional locked to device language or something like that, but the by changing the tablets language seems like it fixed the whole thing :)
Thanks for the replys tevek :)
Well I've learned something today!
Glad you got it sorted, happy flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan