A Whole new world

Reaction score
I have just bought a new 4k laptop, and WOW.
I have purchased a Dell Inspiron I5 7000 gaming, and it is superb. My older videos are so much better, Premiere just flies along, just like my P4. And my Mavic.
Feel like I am starting again. Video editing, especially 4K was such a pain, now as the title says a whole new world. I now have months of fun and learning ahead.

How many 4K video's have you rendered? Can you estimate the time it takes to render a 5min 4K video? I'm getting ready to buy a new computer to support 4K also, with GTX1080 GPU. I'm curious how your times compare to my times rendering 1080 on my old i5 computer without GPU.

How many 4K video's have you rendered? Can you estimate the time it takes to render a 5min 4K video? I'm getting ready to buy a new computer to support 4K also, with GTX1080 GPU. I'm curious how your times compare to my times rendering 1080 on my old i5 computer without GPU.
I will reply when I have rendered a 5 min, only done a few basic tests, but so far very fast. I am very pleased so far.
Recently got a Mavic, and was not happy with the video, but now reviewing on the new Laptop, it is excellent.
Oh well another £2500 spent, Mavic and Laptop and software,but what the ****, I had a health scare this year and decided to spend the "Kids Inheritance".
I will report back on my experience.

Reactions: DocDiggler

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.