A UAV/Phantom Pilot Group in Manitoba?

Reaction score
I'm flying a Phantom 2 with ZenMuse Gimbal and GoPro Hero 3+ and looking for a Manitoba-focussed user group or community if such a beast exists.

Is anyone aware of a Phantom enthusiast's group operating in Winnipeg or other parts of Manitoba?

If there is none yet, any other Manitoba-based pilots interested in forming one?

Thanks!

Hi, I am also from Winnipeg and am very interested in getting together occasionally to chat about UAVs. Also maybe to do some videos, such as the Human Rights Museum, the Legislative Building, maybe some sporting events.

Reactions: View From Space
Well, those of you in Wpg now are enjoying some decent flying weather outside now. Any MB region Phantom Pilots interested in a meet-up for some flights?

Wouldn't mind the occasional get together. Flying out of Winkler, MB. Still working in AB but available after Sep 8th. for 2 weeks.

Flin Flon flyer here...great to see some more prop-heads in the province keep this space updated if someone comes up with a meetup !

Hi there.
I'm from southern Manitoba, Altona.
I have been flying a P3 pro since July. I farm so all my footage is agricultural so far. Hope I can get a few more flights in before it gets too cold. It has been windy last few days.

I'm from southern Manitoba too, and do most of my flying around St. Jean Baptiste. I started with Phantom 2 Plus but recently upgraded to a Phantom 3 Advanced. I'd love to get together with some other flyers too. It's a great hobby!

I'm doing some flying this winter, but it certainly is more challenging due to cold fingers.

Here (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) a link to one of my YouTube videos.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic