A-stick always in negative when released

Reaction score
After flying Phantom 2V+ for a month now, I just love it. Yet, it seems to act a bit strange in the air lately (or is it just me too paranoid, no idea)? Anyway, I connected it to Assistant and what I have is the A-stick always in slight negative value (ranging from -3 to -10).

When moving it left/right, it goes to to -1000 (like all sticks from 1000 to -1000), but when pushing to the right, I can't exceed 990. I tried calibrating several times, restarting, nothing helps. Is that the reason I see the craft hovering a bit less stable (when having 8+ satellites lock) than it was before? What could be causing this negative value (it's slight, but it never is zero, like all the other sticks, it just goes to -3, -1, -9, -4, random number). Should I be worried, is there a way to fix this, is this influencing the flight (by logic, it should, slightly, but should, right)?

Thanks!

When you say you have calibrated. Did you calibrate first in the RC assistant and then again in the Phantom assistant?

Nope, I didn't calibrate in RC assitant first. I totally missed that app :oops:

After calibration in RC, both assistants now display 0 at both sticks centered, and all directions on both go from -1000 to 1000. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues