A Small Practice drone for in the House

Reaction score
The weather is awful here in the UK at the moment with only a handful of flying days the last few weeks

So I thought I would spend my christmas Amazon vouchers on a small drone to fly in the house and practice joystick movements etc

what is the best recommendation for this folks?

I have approx £80-£100

want the best I can get I reckon with a camera possibly and some spare batteries?

Thank you in advance

You can find some commonly used practice quadcopters here. None fly quite like the Phantom (since they lack GPS), but they will help you fine-tune your flying skills.

b789c67700dd901e8b09a132c5377222.jpg

I know the feeling everyday I keep checking the weather to see if I can get even one battery flight, luckily I've got these two which are a lot of indoor fun, the lady bird has fpv on it even tho it's a bit tricky flying indoor using it, but hubsan x4 are quite popular and the blade nano and are at reasonable price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a Hubsan X4 and Syma X5sc that I use around the house.

Both are relatively easy to maintain, with the Hubsan very easy to get parts for and great fun to fly.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The best advice is to use the Simulator if you have that option. Other wise practicing with a different device is not going to help. It's better to read and learn about all you can. The P3 is easy to fly. Launching and Landing in wind is the only part that should give you a challenge of any kind.

The best advice is to use the Simulator if you have that option. Other wise practicing with a different device is not going to help. It's better to read and learn about all you can. The P3 is easy to fly. Launching and Landing in wind is the only part that should give you a challenge of any kind.

Nothing like putting out candles on the dining room table with the X5C. :cool:

thank you folks. I have managed to get about 35 flights in since getting the baby but as I said I do fancy an ickle titchy one to 'blow candles out' what great idea lol oh and chase the cat hehehe. I have used the simulator and its OK but it could do with an FPV and it doesn't (does it)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj