A real Game Changer

You're kidding,.....right?

How about some details on the backpack..... Cost, delivery, battery...
This is kinda "pie in the sky" idea......

Without details there is no way to make an informed decision.... I really don't like the website concept...
Stick to a kick starter, or indegogo....

Just my 2 cents...

im sorry you dont like my concept, but if you read carefully im not selling any thing so it wont have any cost i will show you how to make one yourself...

anyway no "pie in the sky" it works beautifully and you can fully control the tilt and picture/video start and stop.

thanks for you opinion tough;)

Are you designing the backpack with easily obtainable parts and can the average person build it?

yes RedBaron

the idea is to release a diy guide really simple and profound tecnical knowledge needed.

just following the steps i will hopefully be releasing, if not then ill take it to kickstarter or the likes to ship them pre made, but i would like this website to take of and a true digger of great ideas, thats why im trying my concept first :)

kickthefences said:
yes RedBaron

the idea is to release a diy guide really simple and profound tecnical knowledge needed.

just following the steps i will hopefully be releasing, if not then ill take it to kickstarter or the likes to ship them pre made, but i would like this website to take of and a true digger of great ideas, thats why im trying my concept first :)

Your idea looks interesting and I am sure it will appeal to many people. Good Luck!

Thanks for your reply

Always glad to ear opinions

The build will cost about 30 dollars depending were you are, but nevver more then 30 bucks :cool:

ok guys here goes some more of the backpack features:

-Compatible with phantom 2 vision/vision+

-you will have 4 phisical buttons

-2 buttons control the tilt of the camera the other two control picture taking and video recording enableing you to keep maneuvering and controling the camera at the same time without reaching for your phone, a lot more intuitive then any lever system.

-it works at the same time has the vision app, full fpv all the way.

-the build wont cost you anymore then 30 $us.

cheers and safe flying ;)

hi

a DIY guide will be made available once the funding is met.

it will be released to everyone not just the backers. :)

kickthefences said:
hi

a DIY guide will be made available once the funding is met.

it will be released to everyone not just the backers. :)

Can we get a better picture of what the backpack looks like?

Maybe you have more change when you add your project on Kickstarter... A big known site by many people

The pledge is for 20.000€, in such a wide community it doesn't take much, and imho i think its tottaly worth it...
Anyway like it mentions in the website it does not need to meet the pledge, i can decide to release the idea with what i have at the end of the timeline, or extend the timeline...

As for kickstarter, i have thought abaout that, but i would like to see this website grow as it is another of my ideas.

Thank you so much for you reply

Cheers
:cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr