A quick video I made yesterday

Reaction score
Yesterday the day was awesome so we went with a friend of mine to test the outboard engine of his boat after a repair he made. We did some wonderful shots on the first attempt but....I forgot to press the "rec" button :-(

This video is the second attempt but I had only 1 battery with me and was already down to 60% from the first attempt so didn't want to push my luck.

The videos a tiny bit pixilated youtube shows 720p did you upload it in that? Did you record at 4k? Should look much more clear then that.

I have record the video at 1080. My mac is mid 11 and editing at 4k will take for ever but the problem is that no matter what I do youtube always upload it with max 720p. I google it and I have seen many other users have the same issue. Any ideas are welcome on how I can upload the video at 1080p. The processed video is at 1080p.

I have record the video at 1080. My mac is mid 11 and editing at 4k will take for ever but the problem is that no matter what I do youtube always upload it with max 720p. I google it and I have seen many other users have the same issue. Any ideas are welcome on how I can upload the video at 1080p. The processed video is at 1080p.

Some of the issues people have are the software they use to compile the video with also will upload automatically to youtube for them. I find it easier to maintain video quality if I upload the finalized raw footage by logging into my youtube account and doing it via youtubes website. Its a great video, was just pointing out that 720p was being shown. Keep it up :)

Some of the issues people have are the software they use to compile the video with also will upload automatically to youtube for them. I find it easier to maintain video quality if I upload the finalized raw footage by logging into my youtube account and doing it via youtubes website. Its a great video, was just pointing out that 720p was being shown. Keep it up :)

Thanks for that. I uploaded as you are saying but still the quality is 720p only. I noticed that also with the last video I uploaded last month. When I will have some time I will try to find the reason :)

If you intend to "grammer police" here to increase post count feel free. You'll be gaining alot of posts off of me due to children talking in the background and lack of focus on structure and more about expressing my opinion. I see th red lines. I choose not to go back.

Reactions: sonof40
If you intend to "grammer police" here to increase post count feel free. You'll be gaining alot of posts off of me due to children talking in the background and lack of focus on structure and more about expressing my opinion. I see th red lines. I choose not to go back.
I am not quite sure what you mean here :) Sorry but english is not my native language. Do you mind explain me?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20