A Newbie (dumb!) question(s)!

Reaction score
Hi all!

This is my first post on this question. I own both the original Phantom and the Phantom 2, that accepts the Gimbal and my GoPro Hero Black edition.

Actually, I have two questons: While upgrading the landing "gears," I managed to lose a screw that held the compass. I was at the beach and it went into another dimension or was lost in the Berber carpet. My knees gave out too soon. Are these available on the DJI site? (i realized after the change over, that with the new 'gears' that it wouldn't fit in the $100 metal case, nor would the prop guards!)

Second, I forget the name of the gimbal that holds the GoPro. It is often sold with the drone. Anyway, it was missing almost half of the hardware needed. Unfortunately, this kept me from getting aerial views of the beach. Bummer!
Where can I get replacement hardware, including the plastic posts?

I haven't printed out the 'real' manual, so how does one activate the return to home feaature? My third question (just thought of it) is: I had seen a link here to an ebay merchant who sold both male an female cables that are suitable for using for extra power cables. Does anyone have that information? I lost the link - of course.

Alan - GA

Thanks for the help. I did read the lousy manual that came with it, plus I'm partway through the main manual. I didn't realize that it would tell me where to find hardware and cables, but okay.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic