Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. brolland

I have a P4 that I purchased in Nov 2016. I've only done a few small videos and want to start making some longer ones. I did try a video the other day that was a bit more than 4 minutes long. The issue in having is transferring that video to my iPad or to my laptop so I can start editing it for practice with that as well.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,
    Barry

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

2. AWD

AWD

Take microSD card from drone, put in microSD adapter card, stick in computer, read/transfer/save files to laptop/computer.

Or did I miss the problem entirely?

AD

BuiDoi likes this.
  3. Darren Roach

I do the same as AWD, its really easy to do as you can transfer all your footage this way.

4. lb650

I'm having the same issue. 1080p videos download easily to iPad. But if you take video in 2.7 or 4 k it won't do it ,says you have to connect with usb or like you said use a card reader. What frustrates me is when I first got my p4 I was able to download 4 k video to my tablet with the editor tab but now it seems that function is gone. Or I have forgotten how to do it lol. Also for some reason the videos I take don't get stored in the video folder in editor in the go app. Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots