A little help please....

Reaction score
Okay, so yesterday I installed the T-motors into my Phantom and set everything up to work with the Futaba T8J. Tested it all out last night and everything worked great.... flies like a dream.

Today my DJI gimbal showed up, so I took everything apart again and installed it. It also works great. No problem with the Gimbal.

But.... Now my props are all turning backwards. I can't fly. So I thought that before I take eveything apart again to try to figure out what happened I would ask here. You guys are usually pretty good. Hopefully it's something simple.

Thanks in advance.

Charlie

Okay, never mind. I put the top on the wrong way. It was 90 degrees off. All is well.

Charlie

You guys are usually pretty good. Hopefully it's something simple.

I guess we're so good, we don't even have to post a reply to get things back in working condition. :D

Glad you were able to catch that.
Although, it would be interesting to find out how much force the Phantom could generate, trying to squash itself into the ground. ;)

Yeah, it took me exactly 5 minutes to figure it out, and one minute to type a retraction. I was thinking that if I pushed hard enough I could move the planet just little further from the sun and solve global warming. Just remember, I thought of it first. :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik