A little help please...

Reaction score
Bran new to this been looking for quite some time. Leaning heavy towards the Phantom 2. I already have a GoPro 3+. I think I would like a FPV system more towards the phone or tablet then the goggles. The IODMINI looks neat as well. Mainly will be used for the flight of it with the photo/video ability being a plus (big plus)

Thinking Phantom 2
Which FPV for a phone or tablet?

Best place to purchase?

Any Metro Detroit Pilots out there? I am in Livonia

Thanks for the help!

I'm new to the Phantom. My Phantom 2 with demuse gimble - Kumba Cam advanced FPV, & mini iosd or on their way. I already owned a GoPro Hero 3 Black. I've been in computers for 43 years, so I am technically inclined. I don't believe there is any solutions for the Phantom 2 (non vision) that can use the phone or a computer tablet for FPV. I think you should be looking for a kit that will include the transmitter, receiver, & monitor combination.

Flyboy: Got the PM but couldn't figure out how to reply, said I needed to participate more? Anyway thanks for the offer still undecided which way I am going to go....

thall17 said:
Flyboy: Got the PM but couldn't figure out how to reply, said I needed to participate more? Anyway thanks for the offer still undecided which way I am going to go....

No Problem...Dji got back to me late last night and my P2V is on it's way back to them. Going to wait until my local dealer around us has the the P2V Plus in.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31