A Good Day For a Ride

With the great weather I had to get on the bike and ride, so I grabbed the GoPro and the Phantom3 to get some shots.

Good job! I ride a CVO Ultra and take my P4 with me everywhere. Planning on making similar type videos up here in New Hampshire. I found a cool app called Vidometer that you can overlay satellite maps as well as speedometer. I think it will be a nice addition to some shots.

I used the "follow me" feature in the DJI Go app. I'm sure I'll get blasted on this forum for admitting that, but the roads had almost no traffic and there was no people walking around so if it were to crash it wouldn't be a terrible thing except for me.

I tried using the "follow me" feature in the Autopilot app, but after about 100 feet or so it would stop following me and just hover in the air. I'm not sure why it would stop, so I stopped using that app and used the feature in the DJI Go app instead. I need to mess around with this more because the Autopilot app has some better follow features that the GO app doesn't. Maybe after a couple updates it will be resolved. I have not tried Litchi yet, but I did buy it, so maybe I'll try that one next time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav