A general complaint about this forum - bad for the wallet

Reaction score
Ok, so I have my phantom, enjoying it! However people keep posting about useful accessories and add ons.

So far I have bought long range antennas, HP Stream 7, stickers for the remote, upgraded gps antenna (there's probably more).

I don't need any of these, but had to buy them.

So, is an end in sight? Or do I just have to keep buying stuff?

Re: A general complaint about this forum - bad for the walle

Yes and no !
NO = end of sight
YES = ya gota keep getting stuff
:D

Must keep the economy moving so we can buy more stuff. :lol: Problems is I have to much stuff and running out of room to hide it. :roll: Like the printing press I have for printing dollars to buy more stuff. :twisted:

jason said:
Must keep the economy moving so we can buy more stuff. :lol: Problems is I have to much stuff and running out of room to hide it. :roll: Like the printing press I have for printing dollars to buy more stuff. :twisted:

Yes and when you reach the point that you have so much stuff that you can't find anything anymore, you have to buy even more stuff :D

You're not the only one that keeps buying stuff. I've added loads to my Vision.

Now lets not forget to buy a shed to put your stuff in also !
And while ya at it go-ahead and buy a camper to stay in too .
Park it by your shed .
Cause when ya wife see's what ya done spent on all the stuff
she's gonna run your *** out !!
And ya gonna need a place to stay and it might as well be by
all your stuff :D

Cyclone said:
You're not the only one that keeps buying stuff. I've added loads to my Vision.

Are you still able to takeoff? :lol: :roll:

dirkclod said:

dirkclod said:
Now lets not forget to buy a shed to put your stuff in also !
And while ya at it go-ahead and buy a camper to stay in too .
Park it by your shed .

:lol: When I hear you've got another box up here. And days before I have said I don't have the money and more stuff keeps a coming.

Yea, and when I see DBS back on here sporting new Itelite antennaes I'm drooling! No pun intended.

MHL

Fplvert said:
Yea, and when I see DBS back on here sporting new Itelite antennaes I'm drooling! No pun intended.

MHL
Well go ahead and start bro :lol: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=35854

jason said:

Only just. 5 minutes per battery :p

Only problem with this is that when you finally spend the money and get all the accessories, feature,s and upgrades you want to make it perfect a new model will come out that will include all of those features and more for half the money.

ccase39 said:
Only problem with this is that when you finally spend the money and get all the accessories, feature,s and upgrades you want to make it perfect a new model will come out that will include all of those features and more for half the money.

Great point. When I read the topic, I was starting to get a bad feeling, but when I saw the OP, I realized it was not directly related.

I'm sure many members on here can attest to the fact that their wives never knew what they were getting in to.

Jacob said:
ccase39 said:

Great point. When I read the topic, I was starting to get a bad feeling, but when I saw the OP, I realized it was not directly related.

I'm sure many members on here can attest to the fact that their wives never knew what they were getting in to.

That's true, but we are unaware of the cost of a hair re-style, nail salon visit, the latest purse/handbag, shiney shoes etc.

Don't try to find out! £100/$130 for a haircut!

jason said:
Take off! Take off! Are you kidding? After all those mods this thing is just too expensive to put in the air. It is now a decorative fireplace mantel piece. :roll:

So, is an end in sight? Or do I just have to keep buying stuff?

lol there is no real end in site because even as soon as you think you own one or more of every thing there is. Then bam some thing new comes out that you just got to have.

Man if only I had a dollar for every time I said ok this is the last thing I'm going to buy. Id have a lot more money to buy even more stuff.

Jacob said:
ccase39 said:

Mine still cannot figure out where all the monies coming from. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl