A funny for micro real pilots

Reaction score
This will give the pros that fly mini or micro quads all around their house, make circles, figure 8's, and all the other things pros can do a good giggle.
I was able to soft land my X5 micro on the washer today. In about 2-5 more years, I may be able to fly it into the next room without hitting something.
The only good thing about 101% total manual mode with this micro is it takes one hell of a beating and keeps on flying!!! One thing after a crash in the corner and it does not fly again is to check under the rotors. Cat fur or dust bunnies some what upsets the balance. :roll: Now when is the cleaning person(me) going to show up

Yep! My first flight with what was billed as the world's smallest quad copter, ended up on the floor. Matter that, one rotor turned slow. I had to get a magnifying glass to see that the rotor's shaft had a thread around it. I fixed it, but I lost interest after a few more crashes.

I have better luck with my Hubsans

I have 2 of these on order - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nano-drone-for-beginners-fun-easy-to-fly/x/995272

20150203120800-IMG_3090.JPG

I used to have a Helimax 1Si but I gave it away since I didn't use it much. These little guys should be perfect for the office. :lol:

As some would say, "Warning prop guards, you are going to have VRS!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
My little bug. I could use those guards on my bug.

Attachments

• Quad Hand-2.JPG
    Quad Hand-2.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 481
SYMA X12 Micro

Happyflyer said:
As some would say, "Warning prop guards, you are going to have VRS!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
My little bug. I could use those guards on my bug.

Hap... You have a long life line and you're also going to meet a tall dark woman with brown eyes... (and you have a small metal splinter half way between your middle and ring finger about 25MM from the first joint...)

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Hap... You have a long life line and you're also going to meet a tall dark woman with brown eyes... (and you have a small metal splinter half way between your middle and ring finger about 25MM from the first joint...)

-slinger
Oh, or ouch. I'd better go fix my finger. Oh, wait there is a gal nocking on my door. Gotta go.....

I got to thinking Slinger and you need a tracker on that little green one, so I fixed you up.
Don't want to loose it in the house.....

Attachments

• Slingers quad.jpg
    Slingers quad.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 516
Happyflyer said:
I got to thinking Slinger and you need a tracker on that little green one, so I fixed you up.
Don't want to loose it in the house.....

Hap... as always... Thank you so much for being thoughtful. :D :D :D

-slinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers