A Few Photos

Reaction score
I pulled a few off the card tonight, and decided to post them up. Nothing special, I'm not the best at editing.

DJI_0507_08_09_10_11.jpg

DJI_0656_5_4_3_2.jpg

DJI_0691_90_89_88_87.jpg

DJI_0794-HDR.jpg

DJI_0799_8_7_6_5.jpg

DJI_0957_6_5_4_3.jpg

Nice snerd . I can almost see the heat you have there now . That spillway looks sad with no water going over it !

Reactions: snerd
Nice! I got a good night one last night.

Attachments

• Sexypic.JPG
    Sexypic.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 342
Nice! I got a good night one last night.
Pretty good. You can sure see that an 8-second exposure is pushing the limits, though. I might try raising the ISO up to 400-800 maybe, for a little shorter exposure, then run it through a noise reducer like one of the NIK filters. Or whatever you use and like.

Can you share your P#P settings for these?
I'm not sure who you're asking? Others decided to post their pics in my thread for some reason, instead of creating their own thread. If you were asking me, I can't give you an answer, as settings vary with about every shot, depending on light, angle, time of day, etc. There is no "one set of settings" that will work on every photo you take. I do try to shoot at the lowest possible ISO, usually 100, but sometimes you'll have to turn it up higher to get the shot. The shutter speed will depend on the ISO and available light. It's a fluid environment that changes often. I most always use 5-shot AEB, or Auto Exposure Bracketing. The camera takes 5 continuous shots over I believe +/- 1 exposure. Then I merge those 5 shots in post using Photomatix. Then I bring them back into Adobe Lightroom and lightly edit them if needed, then export to a folder for web images.

I'm not sure who you're asking? Others decided to post their pics in my thread for some reason, instead of creating their own thread..
Would be nice if ya could mod your own thread eh snerd ;)
Is your last picture where ya made the clip from ?

I'm not sure who you're asking? Others decided to post their pics in my thread for some reason, instead of creating their own thread. If you were asking me, I can't give you an answer, as settings vary with about every shot, depending on light, angle, time of day, etc. There is no "one set of settings" that will work on every photo you take. I do try to shoot at the lowest possible ISO, usually 100, but sometimes you'll have to turn it up higher to get the shot. The shutter speed will depend on the ISO and available light. It's a fluid environment that changes often. I most always use 5-shot AEB, or Auto Exposure Bracketing. The camera takes 5 continuous shots over I believe +/- 1 exposure. Then I merge those 5 shots in post using Photomatix. Then I bring them back into Adobe Lightroom and lightly edit them if needed, then export to a folder for web images.
Sorry to have hijacked ur thread there! My post was a way to say thank u for urs! [emoji6]

Sent from my PT beating heart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers