A few minor camera / gimbal issues - is anyone else experiencing?

Reaction score
Being seeing these typically every flight

1) Shutter button on controller often won't fire shutter. It will autofocus (going to zoomed in view), but not fire shutter. Have to resort to using shutter in Dji Go which goes every time.

2) A small gimbal up adjustment on the wheel sends the gimbal travelling all the way to top limit by itself.

3) Gimbal level adjustment (C2 and wheel) in flight is very erratic, sometimes one click adjusts, sometimes a lot of wheeling adjusts, and hard to tell which way it's working.

Anyone else getting these?

I am having issues also... just noticed that sometimes when I press the shutter button on the rc it doesn't take a picture... (at least it doesn't SOUND like it took a picture... the shutter sound) - yet I think when I look at the sd card it did take the picture.

But more importantly - when I power up the bird the gimbal dance takes about 5 minutes... trying to sort this one out...

I am having issues also... just noticed that sometimes when I press the shutter button on the rc it doesn't take a picture... (at least it doesn't SOUND like it took a picture... the shutter sound) - yet I think when I look at the sd card it did take the picture.

But more importantly - when I power up the bird the gimbal dance takes about 5 minutes... trying to sort this one out...

Same here on the shutter release. As far as gimbal goes, did you run a calibration?

+1 shutter button, it seems to often happen at the first picture on each flight, i pay attention to the card capacity counter, therefore i always take at least two exposures to be sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers