A few Litchi issues.

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to Litchi. I just started using it a few months ago but its worked flawlessly until yesterday. Yesterday I set up a 9.8km waypoint mission. Every waypoint was set to focus POI and every POI was anywhere from 50 to 100 meters away. Anyway the P4 flew the course with the camera aimed straight down. The heading changed as expected but the gimbal pitch did not. What did I do wrong?

Also, I really love using Autotakeoff so that I don't waste battery power hovering while getting my mission loaded. However in doing so the P4 always autolands at the end of the mission. Any way of disabling autoland when autotakeoff is used?

We can look at your settings if you share your mission with us.

Look at the settings you selected: heading and finish action.

Set finish action to say back to 1. It will not land in that case unless waypoint 1 is set to ground.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks for the reply. I will try using the 'Return to 1' setting in the future.

In the mean time, my mission is here:

Mission Hub - Litchi

Any idea why my camera would have been facing straight down the entire time?

Thanks for the reply. I will try using the 'Return to 1' setting in the future.

In the mean time, my mission is here:

Mission Hub - Litchi

Any idea why my camera would have been facing straight down the entire time?

When flying are you within range of the remote control the entire mission? If not then here is a snippet from the Litchi manual:

Gimbal Pitch Mode--Litchi can control the gimbal pitch (i.e. camera up/down tilt) automatically during a mission, as long as the aircraft is within range of the remote controller.

The 1st waypoint your gimble angle is 66%. If you lost the signal after that way point perhaps it retained that setting until the signal was reestablished?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20