A couple of Litchi questions

Reaction score
I've been reading reviews of the Litchi app in the Apple app store which brought these questions to mind which I am hoping for clarification to.

Will the radar screen work properly on an ipad mini 4 as in show me the direction the drone is pointed in relation to the controller?

Can I set up a mission in the field with a none cellular/gps ipad mini 4?

Can I set waypoints by flying the drone to where I would like the point and tag the location?

Thanks!

Will the radar screen work properly on an ipad mini 4 as in show me the direction the drone is pointed in relation to the controller?
Yes

Can I set up a mission in the field with a none cellular/gps ipad mini 4?
If you have your maps pre-cached, Yes.

Can I set waypoints by flying the drone to where I would like the point and tag the location?
Yes and No. Litchi will not automatically tag the location. You would need to manually write down the GPS co-ordinance, or take a screen shot when you have the co-ordinance view turned on in the app.

If you fly and still have the years warranty left and are using litchi and have a bad crash using third party software...do users of litchi still have warranty related repairs FREE ?

please explain...thank you.

Reactions: Maddy
If you fly and still have the years warranty left and are using litchi and have a bad crash using third party software...do users of litchi still have warranty related repairs FREE ?
It depends on the incident involved. DJI will most likely not accept the Litchi device flight logs for analysis purposes because it is not their software. However, if they have the aircraft and are able to access the on board aircraft data and determine a mechanical or electrical failure the yes they will cover.

Reactions: Maddy
I think I am correct saying that DJI care refresh will take care of the bird no matter what app you use or if you do something to cause a crash so long as you can recover the craft.
Am I right? Even with a payload such as after market lights?

or if you do something to cause a crash so long as you can recover the craft.
That might be a bit "iffy". They generally do not cover Pilot Error no matter what app you use.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik