A case or extra battery for my new P3P for Christmas

Case or extra battery for my new P3P

• Case

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extra battery

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I ordered and have my new P3P waiting for Christmas day. Now I need to decide extra battery or case?

I can't speak on extra batteries since the weather has been bad I haven't been able to enjoy the bird like I want

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I just received my Nanak 950 case and am quite impressed with it's quality. They are pricey though. Great fit for the P3P.

Fly Safe

Extra battery for sure l've never been able to get one to fly worth a crap inside one of those cases

Extra battery first, you need at least two at the min. It's not just so when you go out to fly and you can enjoy for more than just 20 mins.
It's also the fact that they will last twice as long (battery life's health) then just having one to use.

Extra battery for sure l've never been able to get one to fly worth a crap inside one of those cases
Hmmm...I'm guessing trying to store my stuff inside the battery doesn't work either. ;-)

It really does not matter if you have a case. I take my case around a lot but having an extra battery is more useful in my opinion. Look at it this way:
Want comfort taking all of your supplies (case)
Want more time to set up a perfect shot? (Battery)

Battery first, you can use the original box for now!

One battery in the aircraft, one in the box cutout.

What would you prefer right this second? More flight time when you go out? Or a nice looking case?

IMHO,
I think the OP understands that an extra battery will help with fly time, better than a case will. I'll bet the OP also understands that having a case will help with transporting, as well as a convenient place to store all the necessary equipment, INCLUDING the extra battery(s). I mentioned a case because I have one and enjoy the convenience. I also have an extra battery and am glad that I do. I'm sure the OP can see the benefits of both.

Well if you are travelling with your drone a lot, i would suggest a hard case custom made for the drone. If you just take some trips down the road and all it's doing is sitting in the back seat, get another battery.
However, you don't need to get a custom made case just for the drone, since i have seen some upwards of $200. I found a camera backpack for $40 on amazon and it works well for holding everything i need to fly. It's much more convenient to wear a backpack if where I want to fly requires some walking. It does NOT provide protection if it gets thrown around like a hard case would so it serves a nice way to carry everything and is pretty cheap compared to other cases special made. I believe the link is on phantomhelp's website if anyone is interested in that.

I say get both as that's what I did.

But now I am wanting to purchase a third battery. And my Christmas gift P3P hasn't even made it to my home yet. I purchased it online on Thanksgiving and they were seriously backed up. I will receive mine on Thursday of this week.

Maybe Santa will bring me that third battery?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl