A buddy of mine is at DJI headquarters right now

Reaction score
I have a buddy that is a pilot and not just a pilot but a true aviation geek. He took me, wife and kid up in his Cessna for my birthday last year - super nice guy.

I brought my P3S out to his place a few weeks ago with a coworker of mine who had just the day before had picked up a Mavic Pro.

After having a go on the P3 and the Mavic, he was totally in love.

Little did I know that he travels to China for business quite often - he scheduled a special trip to DJI headquarters to purchase a Mavic from them.

He just sent me a Mavic-selfie from their offices.

Needless to say, he is pumped...

;)

Reactions: Sunnaroe
I have a buddy that is a pilot and not just a pilot but a true aviation geek. He took me, wife and kid up in his Cessna for my birthday last year - super nice guy.

I brought my P3S out to his place a few weeks ago with a coworker of mine who had just the day before had picked up a Mavic Pro.

After having a go on the P3 and the Mavic, he was totally in love.

Little did I know that he travels to China for business quite often - he scheduled a special trip to DJI headquarters to purchase a Mavic from them.

He just sent me a Mavic-selfie from their offices.

Needless to say, he is pumped...

;)
...i bet he feels like those kids when they all went to Charlies chocolate factory

He only got one? If he was a "really" good buddy, he would have got two. Just screwing with you. Did he say what the cost was, or any info on future products. Seems like a good place to pick up some intel.

He only got one? If he was a "really" good buddy, he would have got two. Just screwing with you. Did he say what the cost was, or any info on future products. Seems like a good place to pick up some intel.

ha - I couldnt afford a Mavic if I wanted to. I could barely afford a second-hand P3S.

Well I could sell a guitar but I don't want a mavic THAT bad...yet.

I dont know what he spent but he is one of these guys that just wants to get it and wont worry about spending a little extra if he can get it when he wants.

The thing is, he travels A LOT and wants to be able to pop it into the air once he gets to a hotel room.

It will be interesting to see what its like for him to deal with customs etc all the time.

...i bet he feels like those kids when they all went to Charlies chocolate factory

I would imagine... yes.

I just hope he hasn't eaten anything

Reactions: Sunnaroe
Reactions: tml4191

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic