A bit of fun in the air.

Flying over people and that close to them, and baby, not to mention right next to a busy highway is a disaster waiting to happen. What are you thinking? Geeze
Don't do that.
I saw a video last week of someone flying over a crowd of people, something went wrong and it flew full speed into a ladies head.
I'm betting the pilot is going to have some hefty bills to pay.

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can fully understand the desire to shoot this subject as an ariel video but what HWCM says is so right.

The few often spoil it for the masses.

I like the sound track.

Reactions: atburt
Cool video. I also enjoyed the soundtrack, very spacey!

That show must have been cool!

Great video and terrific audio HWCM's comments are spot-on however, here in the UK at best you would have had the drone confiscated at worst you could easily have been in court on charges of ignoring CAA regulations and reckless endangerment!

Very restricted venue and area. Got special permission from the organizers and the height was 75ft on spot. Have flown is tight areas many times and trust my bird but is always a danger in the air.

Reactions: drewskidrone
Is jean michel jarred ok with youtube copyright filters? A lot of his tracks would be great for videos.

I have bought the LP and CD a long time ago so I payed him. Also as I understand, as long as the video/soundtrack is not for profit, is not different than listening to him loud in the car and everybody hearing the song. If anybody knows different let me know.

Find out about copyright laws. It is not because you bought a CD that you have the right to broadcast it....

p3S

I understand the way copyright works and I've had youtube removed the audio from past videos. I was wondering if some artists like this one allow it is all. I kinda like his tracks being virtually all are instrumental.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4