a bigger and brighter tablet thread

Reaction score
I've spent days looking at threads, looking at what's out there. got so confused put my top picks in a spreadsheet, thought I'd share it here.

the media pad looks fun but 7 inch might be too small (I'm a total nobb - waiting on delivery of my phantom3)
the shield is obviously a favourite but there are brighter screens out now.

upload_2016-1-2_14-21-28.png

I'm in australia its always bright and sunny :) Need a big bright non-shiny screen. ANyone using the mediapad? (AKA Honor x2)

Attachments

• 2016-01-02_141715.jpg
    2016-01-02_141715.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 358
It's a shame nobody took up your thread, but I suppose the same subject has been discussed at length on others.
I assume you have something by now, what did you go with in the end?

Hi gherk Just saw your post I'm in NZ and find trying to see screen in sun biggest problem. Tried different mobiles/ tablets sunscreen etc . Interested to hear your latest info. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ended up with a lenovo tab2 a10: a cheapy but reasonably bright. Ashamed to say still havent tried it with my phantom. (I'm still learning on my crashable drone :))

Reactions: TrevorTron
I ended up with a lenovo tab2 a10: a cheapy but reasonably bright. Ashamed to say still havent tried it with my phantom. (I'm still learning on my crashable drone :))

Ha ha, good idea having a practice one.
Let us know how your Lenovo goes, not everyone wants to fork out £, $ or € in bulk to get the 'best' tablet out there.
I just picked up a 2nd hand Samsung Tab S2 off the "well known auction site" and it is very good so far. Quick & snappy with the Go app., and the display is plenty bright. I don't know if screen reflections will be a problem yet, but if so, I am sure the bright screen will cope OK with an anti-glare screen protector.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers