9450 Props in "not white"???

Reaction score
EDIT: 9450's wanted in non white
(previously said 9445's)

Hello all,

I am upgrading my copter to the new T-Motor V3.0 motors, and would like to similarly upgrade my props to 9450 (as opposed to the stock 9443 props). I do NOT want carbon fiber props... they are stiffer, more prone to failures (such as delamination, or an unseen crack causing prop failure, etc, etc).

I had found, a while ago, a series of deep red plastic props in 9443 size. Really like them (slightly stiffer, but yet less brittle than stock, well balanced out of the box as the manufacturer promised, and very well rated) - but not just can I not find those anymore, I also can't find any 9450 in something other than white.

Currently, DJI only makes them in white, even for the "E300 platform" - all while they make the 9443's for that "platform" in grey or white.

Does anyone know anywhere/anyone who sells 9450's in any other color? Red, grey, black, blue preferred - secondarily, anything that's less stand-outish on a black Phantom 2.

Here's our current config... (the antenna wires still need to be taped back into the wider legs, haven't gotten around to grabbing my roll of gaffer's tape yet for that). :D

Thanks,
Rob

Attachments

• SMALL_DSC5671.jpg
    SMALL_DSC5671.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 412

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members