9443's on P1 not threading

Reaction score
I thought I have a P1.1.1 as the motor rotation on the arms show 2 CW and 2CCW. I spoke with DJI and the told me the self tightening propos would work. The props with the silver barrel will thread on all 4 motors but the props with the black barrels will not thread on any motor.

Any work around or options here.

Thanks!

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum @Treebeard . I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

What do the threads look like? Do they all have the same thread rotation? What is the history of this quad? Is it new to you? Original motors?

Thanks for the welcome, as I described the silver barrel 9443's will screw on, the black ones will not. I would like to max the flight time with these propellers and the Turnigy 4000 batteries (I have 4). I bought the Phantom new and it has the original motors. Still want to know what I need to do to get these props to work.

OK, lets try this from a different angle... how long are the props? 8" or 9" long? And you definitely have 2 motors with a black dot on the top of the shafts?
9443 props should fit it. And I know this sounds like a dumb question, but you are trying to thread them on in reverse of the two that are threading on correct?

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20