8 Mile Out of Box

Reaction score
1MF.jpg

So we know that is over water most likely, but still it is out of the box and that is impressive.

I bet money that 8 mile number will decrease in the 1st or 2nd update knowing how DJI has operated in the past. Something to keep in mind when they throw those updates online. Better wait to see what they have going on up their sleeve.

Btw, here is where I got info from the other day about the controller for the Mavic:

FCC ID SS3-GL200A1606 C2 by SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

View attachment 65736

So we know that is over water most likely, but still it is out of the box and that is impressive.

I bet money that 8 mile number will decrease in the 1st or 2nd update knowing how DJI has operated in the past. Something to keep in mind when they throw those updates online. Better wait to see what they have going on up their sleeve.

Btw, here is where I got info from the other day about the controller for the Mavic:

FCC ID SS3-GL200A1606 C2 by SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

Any idea on why they have three different frequencies listed with different output levels? Wonder which one we will get in US/CND?

Any idea on why they have three different frequencies listed with different output levels? Wonder which one we will get in US/CND?

I'm sure it has to be regional and similar to the FCC and CE.

Reactions: Mocho
Even if they can't, my 2.4Ghz amps is ready for this. This Mavic is so so so much cooler than Phantoms. I'm about to sell my P3 4K for this.

I don't think that's range, it's likely odometer flight distance based on 21 min flight time.
That's right who has flown it 8 miles and back in 21 mins?oh ya I forgot it has a secret mode hyper space! Dji still needs to over compensate the truth?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20