8 gig scandisk

DLC

Reaction score
I was wondering how many photos the card that came with my P3S can hold approx.? How long a vid? I bought a new scandisk extreme 32 and a card reader into usb. I downloaded from my drone but don't know if it deleted what was in it or copied, I am still learning all this.

it will tell you number of photos possible on screen in the GO APP , and when you change video settings recording time available will change , 2.7 k = about 22 mins. 1080p = about 46 mins of video , you can format the card in your pc or your P3S

Concensus I is that cards should be reformatted in the app. PC reformatting sometime creates issues with the perceived disco capacity, etc. actually easier in the app (one button). My SOP is to download any imagery as soon as I return and to reformat the disc just before take off. That way I know the data is safe and I have fully capacity for the flight.

I didn't know all that, excuse my ignorance on this, my 56 years never did any of this:) so you recommend not using a scandisk into a usb reader and just plugging in the camera itself? It way more convenient for me with removing the card and download photos at work (don't worry, I own the business)

I didn't know all that, excuse my ignorance on this, my 56 years never did any of this:) so you recommend not using a scandisk into a usb reader and just plugging in the camera itself? It way more convenient for me with removing the card and download photos at work (don't worry, I own the business)

no don't plug into camera, remove sd card and read/copy the pics/vid.......it's quicker

Right. But to format the card to start fresh, format on the AC using the app. This way you're certain the format is compatible.
You meant SanDisk, correct?
Scandisk is an alternative utility to chkdsk that was available in Windows for a while to check storage format/ file integrity.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Your right, SanDisk extreme plus 32gb, didn't have my cheaters on, now that's something that sucks, having to wear reading glasses to see screen and look over them to watch the P3S, went out today 4 times so far to fly, only go down to about 50% on battery as it's about 20 degrees.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4