7th Channel

Reaction score
Hi
Im new when it comes to this. The 7th channel, can it be used to activate retractable landing skids if I add it to my P2+? Sometimes when I fly i can see the rails in the frame, if the rails/skids are up it wont be a problem....is this possible with out changing out the OEM Tx?

I've seen a video where a guy did just what you are contemplating.
I don't think it worked very well since the compass is mounted on the landing gear. You could move the compass, but it can't touch any metal and must not move around (defeat calibration).
I've found if you fly smoothly and avoid sudden course changes your gear stays out of the frame. I also have a gimbal guard between the landing gear which I've never seen in the frame, and it provides some protection to the camera and gimbal. :D

SSRberni said:
Hi
Im new when it comes to this. The 7th channel, can it be used to activate retractable landing skids if I add it to my P2+? Sometimes when I fly i can see the rails in the frame, if the rails/skids are up it wont be a problem....is this possible with out changing out the OEM Tx?
Change to longer landing gear which are wider

SSRberni said:
Hi
Here's that video and how they mounted the compass. :D
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26936

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4