7th channel lever on P2V+

Reaction score
It would seem to me that the 7th Channel lever should be a stock item on the vision +.
The iPhone control is cool at first but the lever is much more functional.

Am i missing something?

I have a Vision 1 with the 7th channel. I have not upgraded to software v.3 but other vision 1 owners have and the results are mixed.
Some can make it work others can't.
Based on that I would say the P2V+ with 7th channel could be possible.
I get my P2V+ from UPS on Tuesday and as soon as I can get my hands on a windows laptop I will give the mod a try an let you know how it goes.

From what I understand is that works without the hack. Just put a lever on it and it's good to go

Mori55 said:
From what I understand is that works without the hack. Just put a lever on it and it's good to go

If that's true then I am super happy!

For those that have a + already you can test this with the small screwdriver that comes with your Phantom.
Just put it in the little hole on the back that is not the CE FCC hole and give it a turn or two. If the camera moves then were good.

The levers cost about $10 and you have to take the transmitter apart to install but it is easy.

I installed the the lever on a stock P2V+ (no firmware updates), and it works, but the angle of change is probably less than 25 degrees, and it doesn't work after the app (Android) goes to camera view. I'll be experimenting more with it

It works but not at the same time that mobile app. Just put the back TX lever.
Also have to calibrate for 7th channel path limits.

jumanoc said:
It works but not at the same time that mobile app. Just put the back TX lever.
Also have to calibrate for 7th channel path limits.

Thanks Jumanoc - I figured it was something like that

Meluk said:
Just been told my pre-ordered plus comes with a tilt lever

will confirm upon delivery

Incorrect. I know they don't come with them. I have heard they work without software modification though and you just have to add the lever to the controller port. Not sure if that's true.

I tried turning the screw while on camera view out of the box. Gimbal didn't tilt. Only when using app. Didn't try the h3-3d mode way.

sting808 said:
I tried turning the screw while on camera view out of the box. Gimbal didn't tilt. Only when using app. Didn't try the h3-3d mode way.

That's what I thought. So that means the software mod still needs to be done or you might just need to calibrate it in the assistant software.

The Tx lever/Ch7 pot does 'not' work with the app running.
It will only tilt the camera when the app is not runng ... making it all a moot point, because you have no FPV without the app running.

I tried the old DJI Tilt tool (that some people call "the tilt hack") and no improvement.
In fact ...... when using the tool you get an "error 27" show up in a little window on the PC, and after clicking H3-2D, it all reverts back to unchecked boxes the next time you run it.

Maybe if you revert to something below 2.0 firmware ..... ????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers