7th channel lever and throttle spring

Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations for a 7th. channel lever? I'd rather not solder. Also, any recommendations for a throttle spring? Thank you.

Got the 7th channel Shapeways lever today and the throttle spring w/o spring, of course. Gosh, how hard would it be to include the screw and spring??? Where did anyone find a screw? Local hardware store does not sell them that small. Has anyone just super glued it together? Thanks.

flyshasta said:
Got the 7th channel Shapeways lever today and the throttle spring w/o spring, of course. Gosh, how hard would it be to include the screw and spring??? Where did anyone find a screw? Local hardware store does not sell them that small. Has anyone just super glued it together? Thanks.

I used a spare screw from a servo I had sitting around, the spring come out of an old pen, and even that got cut down a little.

Shapeways only do 3d printing, they don't have any screws etc (unless some designed a 3d printed one, but it wouldn't be too strong lol)

justsomeguy said:
flyshasta said:

Mine sheared at the pot end shortly after install. Rather than replace it I went with a simpler and cheaper solution that I think is easier to use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... hStYq2vatM
Just waiting for my pot to come from fleabay and will be doing this mod

Got mine from http://www.Buzzflyer.co.uk-

DJI Part P330 - Spare Part No 20 is a Phantom Spring Centred Throttle.

The DJI Lever set for the 7th Channel has a metal spindle which is a bit more robust than the Shapeways ones.

Edited to add 27.09.13 - Just fitted my DJI Self Centred Throttle Kit and 7th Chanel Lever Set and it was a doodle :D Wish I could say the same about the Firmware Upgrades :lol:

Why is it called Channel 7 when it seems to be Channel 6 (X1)?

A: For roll control (left/right)
E: For pitch control (front/back)
T: For throttle control
R: For rudder control
U: For Control Model Switch
X1: For gimbal pitch control / For gain tuning
X2: For D-Bus(S-Bus/S-Bus2 compatible) / For gain tuning / For IOC switch
X3: ? - Not sure if that's a channel or an input for battery voltage measurements

Gnapoleon said:
Why is it called Channel 7 when it seems to be Channel 6 (X1)?

A: For roll control (left/right)
E: For pitch control (front/back)
T: For throttle control
R: For rudder control
U: For Control Model Switch
X1: For gimbal pitch control / For gain tuning
X2: For D-Bus(S-Bus/S-Bus2 compatible) / For gain tuning / For IOC switch
X3: ? - Not sure if that's a channel or an input for battery voltage measurements

X3 pulls power from the PMU/PDB to power up the NAZA

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub