60fps YouTube test

dragonash said:
wait... i thought youtube didnt do 60 fps

You are right it doesn't but what I did I have slowed the video down 2x then uploaded it to youtube and to play it back properly you have to speed it up 2x effectively getting 60fps.

z10m said:
dragonash said:
wait... i thought youtube didnt do 60 fps

You are right it doesn't but what I did I have slowed the video down 2x then uploaded it to youtube and to play it back properly you have to speed it up 2x effectively getting 60fps.

oic.

I wonder if there are certain variables we can place in the video link to automatically make it 2x speed.

I think the video looks great. The audio is higher pitch because you changed the speed of the movie...the slower you make it the lower/deeper the pitch, the faster you make it the higher the pitch.

lsteigerwalt said:
I think the video looks great. The audio is higher pitch because you changed the speed of the movie...the slower you make it the lower/deeper the pitch, the faster you make it the higher the pitch.

actually audio pitch is fine but it sounds as if YouTube is only playing back audio every other frame when playback is set to 2x.
here is YouTube link from which I've extracted sound so you can compare. http://youtu.be/T3yPyc5ZdNs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31