60 sec P3A reel

Vibrant colors! Who needs 4K!

Thats a very nice show reel well edited i especially like the quickened up sections pretty cool!!

Thanks, guys!

I used iMovie, made some minor contrast adjustments of some shots in post and that's all, no color grading. It was shot in the None profile with mostly negative exposures. In many shots I used ND8 or ND16 and in the first shot I used ND16/PL, while the sunset shots are straight from camera with no filter mounted. It was recorded in 1080p at 30fps and uploaded directly from iMovie to my Vimeo Plus account, no idea about bitrate. I was careful about light and flew only in perfect conditions with good visibility, which I guess contributed to making it sharp and detailed.

Reactions: Noodle
Thanks, guys!

I used iMovie, made some minor contrast adjustments of some shots in post and that's all, no color grading. It was shot in the None profile with mostly negative exposures. In many shots I used ND8 or ND16 and in the first shot I used ND16/PL, while the sunset shots are straight from camera with no filter mounted. It was recorded in 1080p at 30fps and uploaded directly from iMovie to my Vimeo Plus account, no idea about bitrate. I was careful about light and flew only in perfect conditions with good visibility, which I guess contributed to making it sharp and detailed.
Thanks for your reply. Haha I didn't expect you were only editing them with the lowly iMovie, I thought it was with something like Fine Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere.

I've tried Adobe Premiere, but I found it complicated and my MacBook Pro from early 2011 couldn't handle it. Actually, I like iMovie for its simplicity and it works like a charm on my aging laptop.

Last edited:
Thanks, Scratch!

Guys, you made my day with all the positive feedback. Motivates me to shoot some nice stuff in 2016.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr