50 year old dads in a boat

Reaction score
So yes, we are all over 50 but we spent an evening playing on the river like we were teenagers. Please excuse the cheeseball music, it just seemed appropriate for the footage.

Needless to say I'm a novice drone operator so flying over and under the bridges was a bit nerve racking.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I really enjoyed it. Very impressive flying from a speeding boat.

Reactions: Ixlr8
Brilliant video.can i ask did you launch/land from the boat and where was this taken?it looks really nice.

Good work, enjoyed it. Always nervous flying under bridges because sometimes there are cables or wire dangling and you don't see it till it is too late Where is that?

Nice work, being in the late 50s club, I thought I was one of the few left out there having fun. My kids reckon I'm the oldest teenager on the planet, I guess they just don't get it......

Nice work, being in the late 50s club, I thought I was one of the few left out there having fun. My kids reckon I'm the oldest teenager on the planet, I guess they just don't get it......

Long may it last !

Long may it last !
Yep!
Son: Dad why are you flying a drone and giggling like a simpleton?
Me: Because I can and it gives me so much joy and I don't need you to help me.
Son: Dad why are you riding your 145 kW superbike at the racetrack and pulling wheelies at over 200 kph?
Me: Because I enjoy the excitement and one day when my teeth are in a jar alongside my bed, I want no regrets....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers