3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Farns514
Hardshell back pack coming at 50 Percent off...
Just what I was looking for. At the right price.
Thanks Adam... for the code...They DO WORK

I've been searching for a backpack for my DJI Phantom 3 Advanced for sometime and I tend to always go to Amazon for everything and this couldn't have came at a better time. Most importantly i was looking for a backpack at a great price and these backpacks are it. Adam is LEGIT and the codes that he provided worked. I advised Adam on which backpack i was looking into and entered the code he provided to me on Amazon and I received it at 50% off. I receive my backpack tomorrow and will be sure to provide reviews.

Thank you Adam

Reactions: Digdat0
Just to reiterate what Farms514 and Bluethundr have said, Adam sent me a code quickly and it worked exactly as advertised. If you're on the fence, take the leap. So far, everything has been great. Especially with products that haven't been reviewed before, I like the idea of seeding to enthusiasts like us so we can put the gear through its paces and provide honest evaluations.

Adam once again came thru guys he's legit and a great stand up guy. He makes this community so much better and more interesting with all these hook up again thank u so much Adam for the hook up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl