50% Discount Codes - Phantom 3/4 Backpacks and Cases - Don't Miss Out !!

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Members

The last Promo has Ended
I was told by Admin that I won't be allowed to post any more deals on this forum.
Sorry PP Members

New Deals below on RCG

Here's the current Deal for Phantom 3 and 4 owners

50% Discount Codes - Phantom 3/4 Backpacks and Cases - Don't Miss Out !! - RC Groups

PM me if you are interested in ANY of the above items.

I was trying to be helpful in getting DEALS for you guys/gals but I was told not to do it any more

As I stated before, THIS IS NOT my company. I have done a lot of leg work looking for vendors to support our Community and Hobby-Ace was the ONLY vendor that has come through for US.

So it's SAD that this is not allowed

BUT, if you search for me, Sky.Surfer, on RCGroups, I will be posting DEALS, when possible, on that Forum under the Classifieds, HOT Online DEALS

This Also might get deleted, which is fine

So Thank YOU PP for your support and in no way did I intend to break any rules and for that I do apologize

Sincerely,

Adam

Last edited:
Thank u again Adam for the hookup on the lightning cable code works flawless as always. U are a asset to this forum

Thanks Adam for the code for the Hobby-Ace Anti-dust Protective Silicone Remote Controller Cover Skin Sleeve Case for DJI Phantom 4 Inspire 1 Phantom 3 Quadcopter - Champagne, Worked like a charm.

Discount codes from Adam are legit and not fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bailey5
You're Welcome

I'm glad it worked out for you

Enjoy

Remaining Codes have been updated

Last edited:
This Promo has Ended

I was told by Admin that this in not allowed

Please Read First Post

Members online

No members online now.