5 batteries and 30km flown today!

Reaction score
What a great day! 5 batteries and 30km flown today!The Minister of War and Finance went out shopping leaving me a few hours alone time. P3 and me! We had about 18km/h winds and blue skies. Faultless to the end. What a great machine. No issues so far after 75flights and170km flown. Does anyone have a suggestion on total flight hours before changing props and how to best maintain the battery terminals?

cheers

Props are good until damaged. A good electric contact cleaner will take care of those issues for you. Sounds as thought you are having some good days, enjoys while the weather is nice. Winters on the way.

Props seem to last forever if they don't hit anything!
I would just keep an eye on the terminals and maybe clean occasionally with a cotton bud dipped in isopropyl or similar contact cleaner.
LOL someone typed quicker than me!

Summer looming? We didn't even have summer here!
I flew almost 20 flights before I saw a strange interference pattern on one of my videos - turned out it was the sun on the props. Yes 20 flights before I saw that!

What a great day! 5 batteries and 30km flown today!The Minister of War and Finance went out shopping leaving me a few hours alone time. P3 and me! We had about 18km/h winds and blue skies. Faultless to the end. What a great machine. No issues so far after 75flights and170km flown. Does anyone have a suggestion on total flight hours before changing props and how to best maintain the battery terminals?

cheers
The Minister of War and Finance? I wish i saw this two years ago. I would have used it in court! very funny indeed.......now.

Reactions: jeff2432
Summer looming? We didn't even have summer here!
I flew almost 20 flights before I saw a strange interference pattern on one of my videos - turned out it was the sun on the props. Yes 20 flights before I saw that!
I had heard about RF interference, what's this Sun interference :) Do you mean Son?

I welcome Sun for good photography :)

ahh you're lucky. It's windy and rainy here where i live at the moment, but spring starting to kicks off :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20