5.5 CrystalSky powered from P4P RC

Reaction score
Just got the 5.5 screen today. Thought I'd see what happened if I hooked the USB-C underneath the CS screen to the USB of the P4P remote.

WITHOUT a battery on the CS.
d2a58d86e1cadf0226d178dddfe5055d.jpg

782fb4e8f2d9a0e67f95418ab7d526bf.jpg

Well. I took my kit to Mykonos island to fly it. It for the whole time I've been here the winds have even way way too much to fly so not really done a proper test.

I also have the proper Dji mount now. It's very well made. The. CSscreen is bright. Ive been in the sun with it and it's good. Can't comment on how good in practice it is yet.

Well. I took my kit to Mykonos island to fly it. It for the whole time I've been here the winds have even way way too much to fly so not really done a proper test.

I also have the proper Dji mount now. It's very well made. The. CSscreen is bright. Ive been in the sun with it and it's good. Can't comment on how good in practice it is yet.
I'm waiting for someone ,anyone to post a few comments on using it in real world flying , all the YT vids are just basic "whats in the box" , "first look" type vids, I'm waiting for your opinion..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav