It's biggest downfall is that it uses Wi-Fi instead of Lightbridge (like the P3A & P3P). That means it's max range will be 0.7 miles instead of 3.1 miles. If that's not an issue for you and you must shoot 4K video, then it would be a good choice. If you do not need to shoot 4K video, then get the P3S instead. If range is very important, then the P3A/P3P would be a better fit for you.

Reactions: meissner58
It's biggest downfall is that it uses Wi-Fi instead of Lightbridge (like the P3A & P3P). That means it's max range will be 0.7 miles instead of 3.1 miles. If that's not an issue for you and you must shoot 4K video, then it would be a good choice. If you do not need to shoot 4K video, then get the P3S instead. If range is very important, then the P3A/P3P would be a better fit for you.

Would a DBS mod door the range out?

I have the 4K with DBS and its fantastic I am looking to upgrade to the P3P for the Lightbridge system, but I'm very happy with the 4K so much so I'm gonna keep it when I get the P3P so far with the DBS I've have been out to 12,000 feet over the ocean my connection was rock solid and I definitely could have gone much further. If you can save a little longer Id hold out for the P3P for the Lightbridge, But if you want to fly now the 4K is an awesome Bird. Pictures and video are absolutely breath taking if you understand photography and very good even if you don't

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20